Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday in Naikoon

This is my first blog. I've been told (repeatedly) that it would be a good idea to enter the modern world of social media. So here I am. I'm a writer living off-the-grid in a cedar-log cabin on Haida Gwaii. I collect rainwater and fuel a laptop, printer, and high-speed internet connection with wind power. I didn't set out to become a "green" writer--but it seems that's what I've become. Welcome to my blog. Depending on how strong the wind blows, I'll visit this space as often as possible.

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Not only a great writer but also a great neighbor! I look forward to reading more from the powered village of Queen Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only a great writer but also a great neighbor! I look forward to reading more from the powered village of Queen Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela it's Anne,remember me in Bask country?
    You were writing and now you're an author.That's wonderful!
    I would like to speak to you.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete